Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wk4 Publicaton/Leadership Project part 2 of 2: Publications

I would like to possibly publish in this publication mainly because it is a bi-monthly publication and they gladly except research papers on a wide variety of technology subjects. My paper is conventional in its approach however suggestive in its content as there is currently no such plan in place that I have come across. I myself wouldn't mind subscribing to this publication.














Treatment Research Institute

I have currently sent for information on how to contribute to this list of research. This place of research more closely matches what I do at work. When researching for my AR project I also cross researched how or if the addiction field had allowed technology to emerge in the work place. I came up with very little. I would like to contribute in a surface way to possibly open some minds to the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment